Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We Match In This Year

Watch Movie Online - Not a few people who likes to predict by the paranormal. But the singer MeyChan afraid to predict precisely. Especially predict about arranged marriages.

Despite fear of unpredictable, not a few forecasters who want to predict itself. However MeyChan always refused. MAIA duo personnel did not want to be haunted by the fear with predictions of a psychic.

"I do not want my mind, I know it's a lot of psychic or someone who has a sixth sense. So I'm afraid to predict, too, sometimes I foresee directly about the soul mate, I did not dare to hear," said MeyChan when found on SCTV Tower, Senayan City, South Jakarta, Wednesday (05/19/2010).

When asked about the death of Mama Lauren, MeyChan not have special memories with forecasters Dutch descent. MeyChan never met directly with Mama Lauren, but not to predict.

"No (forecast), then I just talk. I particularly do not like to predict. Mama Lauren died, I was concerned and condolence," explained MeyChan.

No comments:

Post a Comment